Recent changes to this website
8 Aug 2023
- Updated contact details at various points on the website
29 Jul 2023
28 Jul 2023
26 Oct 2022
21 Aug 2022
29 Jun 2022
31 Jan 2022
17 Dec 2021
- Updated the Vigil page to reflect the fact that we are no longer able to hold the weekly Vigil for Peace, after a period of twenty continuous years.
- Website now back online - apologies for last month's interruption!
- Note that the one-off Vigil for Peace scheduled for December 17th has had to be cancelled.
13 Dec 2021
8 Nov 2021
7 Aug 2021
17 Jul 2021
- Uploaded June/July Newsletter which should have been published back on June 4th — oops.
- Added a few more of the missing back issues from 2004.
16 May 2021
- Oops! Corrected Photo index page link to New Year's Social photo, which was still pointing to the previous picture.
25 Mar 2021
25 Jan 2021
- Uploaded all the latest Newsletters, including the February/March 2021 issue ahead of time.
16 Sep 2020
16 Apr 2020
- Uploaded the first two Newsletters from the new bi-monthly schedule.
2 Dec 2019
- Uploaded November and December Newsletters — and the corresponding issues from 2018, which were mysteriously absent!
24 Sep 2019
25 Aug 2019
- Uploaded photo of the Peace Picnic
- Uploaded missing February and March Newsletters (and corrected the order in which the Newsletters for 2019 were listed!)
12 Aug 2019
25 Jun 2019
5 Mar 2019
21 Oct 2018
- Changed the group's contact information on various pages due to the death of Joanna Bazley.
16 Oct 2018
11 Jun 2018
- The full upload of this year's Newsletters is now complete, including the latest June issue!
8 Jun 2018
10 May 2018
- Discovered that none of this year's Newsletters had been uploaded. April and May now online — others to follow later.
3 Jan 2018
- Uploaded December/January Newsletter.
- Uploaded photos of the Barn Dance held on November 3rd in memory of Andrew Wakefield